Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's been a while. I guess I got a little too busy. Let me see if I can update you all and then I will add some pictures. We went to the Heaton Ranch July 17th-20th for the Ivie family reunion. We then went to Brian's parent's house July 25th-27th for our annual Christmas in July party. We had a great time visiting with each of our families.
I have also been busy tutoring three kids in our area along with keeping up with my own three kids.
Brian has been busy riding his new motorcycle. His knees have started bugging him and it is just so darn hot here to ride his bicycle 24 miles round trip to work four days a week. He still rides occasionally, however, the motorcycle has been fun and great on gas mileage.
Brian's parents came down August 1st-5th for his nephew's baptism and for a visit.
I had to go back to work August 4th. Brian stayed home with the kids for the first three days I was back. We have some great girls in the neighborhood watching them the other three before school starts. School starts on Tuesday. The girls couldn't be more excited.
Treyson has started to roll over. He is so funny. He will all of a sudden start screaming and we have to run to see what's going on. He is just mad because he has rolled to his stomach. We just have to flip him back over and he is fine.
Tonight we had a our Olympic party. We had pizza, banana splits, and some other junk while enjoying the opening ceremonies. However, I was the only one awake at the end. I am so glad I didn't miss the lighting of the torch. That was pretty cool. Sylvia is very into the Olympics this year. I think it is a combination of her taking gymnastics and also playing Wii sports. :)
Wow! We really have been busy!! We hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Fun Family Times said...

Very cute pictures! You have the cutest kids, except mine of course. Those ones at the end of the slide show are my favorite. Eric says the bike is a sweet ride Bryan!

Have fun starting school girls! Love you