It has been a while... Let me explain...I have started to read the twilight series-need I say more. I have read 1,604 pages in exactly 1 week. I have almost finished the 3rd book.
This week I have also taken my kids to gymnastics, a dentist appointment, and an orthodontist oppointment. I have been to the fabric store and cut out two Halloween costumes. I have also welcomed visiting teachers and the tooth fairy into my home this week. Not to mention also working about 20 hours and exercising 3 times. Wow!! Now I have a relief society lesson I have to teach this Sunday looming.
We have been busy, but we are all happy and things are going well. I can't wait to finish the books -just to be done- and I sincerely hope no one is planning a visit to my home in the next three days. Just so I can get back to cleaning!!!
I have taken quite a few pictures and even some video I am going to post, but for now I just have to finish the darn book! :) 86 pages to go!!!!
8 years ago
2 comments:
There is still another book, you know. I am glad that you took a little break to blog, I like to see them. I look forward to the picts.
Good Books. Enjoy the rest. Oh by the way, can I come over tomorrow? (HaHa)
Post a Comment