Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2008

I have created a snapshot of our last year. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.















6 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

Way worth the time. Very fun to see what you have been up to this year!!! Thanks for sharing. I love the new family pictures, they look GREAT!

Jackie said...

That is so dang cute. I hope your making a calander. That must have taken you forever to put together.. I wish I could put something like that together.
Love it..

Erin said...

Way cute! What fun memories! Thanks for sharing.

Pam said...

Kristen,
Wow! That turned out amazing. One day I will be super mom like you, maybe in Heaven...but, someday!

Sara said...

This is so great! I love the idea!

Are you guys going to be around over the holidays? We'll be down for a few days...would love to see you again!

Leslee said...

Kristen, you are so talented and you and Brian are so cute with the kids. You two make great parents.