
Not a great picture off of my phone, but nonetheless this is a picture of me with two of the Biggest Loser Contestants Filipe and Sione.
Last Saturday, I went over to the Rec Center to do a little jogging. They were there doing a little meet and greet to sign people up for a Boot Camp they are doing. Well, I walked in and they were there just hanging out with absolutely no one around them. I felt incredibly stupid getting a picture, but I am a HUGE fan of the show so here it is!!!!
4 comments:
You guys look awesome! I am extremely jealous! I can't believe how great they look.
COOL! We were going to go over but got lazy and decided against it. I was going to do the boot camp, but I have been sick and didn't think I would have much energy. You look great BTW!
( this is jennifer green) My fam is a big fan of BL. So me and my dad got to go over and see them. I got their autograph and pic. I thought that was the coolest thing!! ha ha
That is so cool, Kris! I watched the whole season of Biggest Loser. They look great, and so do you!
Post a Comment