Sunday, November 8, 2009

That Time of Year Again!

Yes, it is time for family pictures! You all know how fun that can be. This year we decided to just get kids' pictures done. (I'm not feeling up to showing everyone how great I look pregnant.) Anyway, so how hard can it be, get each of the kids and one of them all together!




There are many more, but this is our personal favorite!


It seemed every time the camara was pointed at Treyson, he would scream NO! Needless to say, we never got a great one of the kids together, but we did get some good ones otherwise. We do have more, but I am saving them for Christmas cards!











3 comments:

DAVID GREEN FAMILY said...

(this is Jennifer) Your kids are so cute! Who took your pics???

Fun Family Times said...

Very cute, you did actually get good ones of all of the kids. I love the one of Treyson at the end. The girls love Alli's dress. She and Sylvia look beautiful

The Brown's said...

Jennifer-I actually took the pictures. They probably would have behaved better for someone else though!!!