Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Update

I have spent half my summer working my tail off and the other half completely enjoying the lazy days of summer. We have been busy getting our house ready to sell and packing and packing. We have also enjoyed swimming, going to the library, and lots of friend time. I thought I would just give everyone a quick update on us for those that still visit the blog once in a while.

Dallin is one!!! (actually 14 months now) He loved his birthday dinner.


Would not touch his birthday cake. (Not even a bite!!!)


Dallin has become a climber. He is constantly on the kitchen table, counters, sinks, and anything else he can pull himself up to. We also have to take him to Grandma Brown's everytime we go to the library because he pulls books off faster than I can put them on and screams if we pick him up. He is a cutie though!!!!


Treyson's soul ambition in life is to become a garbage man!! He now has many garbage trucks, dumpsters, and trash he collects that I have to sneak out at night.

Treyson and "I Stink"-a video from the library.


Alli is EIGHT! She is such a happy girl. She will be getting baptized the first weekend in August.


Sylvia is now TEN! She's a girl that knows what she wants except she can't decide if she wants to be a teacher, marine biologist, or a UPS driver when she grows up. (A few of her birthday presents came via UPS and she thinks being a driver would almost be like being Santa. :) We had a good laugh.)



This is the latest picture of our house. Today they are painting upstairs and down and laying the driveway, front porch, and back porch. They are doing the tile on Friday. It's actually starting to come together. It's been so fun to watch!

No comments: