We have been quite sick at our house for 5-6 weeks now. We have had colds, fevers, allergies, bronchitis, sinus infections, pneumonia, sore throats, and a few bouts with the stomach flu. Oh, did I forget to mention the coughing-How could I forget ALL the coughing???
We have made three trips to the doctor ($45), had 5 prescriptions filled (costing us over $230 which does not count all the over the counter medication), missed four days of work and school(Thank goodness we had 6 days off for Spring Break), and have had throw up on couches, beds, and the school office floor.
Today, as we all trek into school and are asked how we feel, We Feel Terrific. We mostly all still have coughs and I only had to dispense Tylenol once today. We honestly feel better than we have in a month and a half.
Now, looking for lessons that I may have learned over the past 6 weeks:
Fresh air feels so good.
Laundry takes a lot of energy.
But most of all, Good health needs to be appreciated.
The kids getting ready to watch conference.
Sylvia and Treyson
4 comments:
Treyson looks ready to color for conference. Sylvia & Treyson look a lot alike next to each other like that. I am happy that you guys are finally healthy. (knock on some wood)
May I add that y'all look so much better too! :-) Glad to see everyone out and about again!
So glad you're feeling better! It was so nice to have Treyson today! He's getting such a personality! So cute!
I'm so sorry you were sick. It seems to have hit everyone so hard this year! We got it pretty bad too.
Post a Comment