Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trick or Treat

9 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you!

Sara said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

carie said...

Congrats!!!!!! I am so excited for you! Your family is so beautiful already. I can't wait to see pics of the new one in may!

Erin said...

Congrats to the Brown family!

Flagmeier Family said...

Did I read that right? I am so very happy for you all! Now I understand the need for a bigger house! We wish you the best. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you! Keep Smilin'!

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!!.he or she can play with cousins due about that time. Love you and family.

Emily Carter said...

Congrats, Kris! We love your family. And now you are finally join the crazy club of four kids. How exciting.

Jackie said...

Congrats!!! You so deserve to be able to add to your cute little family. I can't wait to see what you have...Oh I love little babies!!

Andrea said...

So Exciting!!Congratulations!!