Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Treyson

Oh, what to do when mom doesn't feel good. Today I stayed home from work because I am sick. That left Treyson and I to spend a fun day together.
First, he cried (screamed) for over a half an hour after Brian left for work. It didn't help that Brian rode his motorcycle that Treyson loves!!! After he settled down we both slept for over three hours. (Did I mention he is getting molars) Then we ate lunch. I then went back to the couch and he decided to do a little coloring.



Oh yes! It is permanent!







Our Keyboard


One of the marks on our leather computer chair.

He was also busy with the wipes, the Q-tips, my primary stuff, my spice cupboard, the drawer of measuring cups, and a few toys here and there. He sure can keep himself occupied while mom doesn't feel well (which has been a lot the last month!)

I think I need another day off to recover from taking a day off!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is to bad, but the second pict of him is PRICELESS! I know cheap white toothpaste gets it off walls or you might try a dry erase marker over the top then wiped off. Good luck oh you might try hiding the markers ;).

Fun Family Times said...

good luck, I have had a few like that=}

Sara said...

Hey, that sounds like my week! Woodstock has washed her hair in yogurt, lotion and smashed up peas; squeezed out the remainder of a tube of toothpaste; painted with diaper rash cream; eaten a Vitamin D tablet; bit the tips off her brand-new color wonder markers; and redistributed an entire basket of clean laundry throughout the house. Oh the joys of toddlerhood.

But that second photo of Treyson is so dang cute! :)

Pam said...

Oh Kristen!! You make me laugh. I so know how you feel. Hopefully we'll both be feeling better soon!!!

Laurie said...

My house looks like that. Austin can't seem to keep from drawing on the walls! Good Luck getting it off!