We started out by letting the kids sleep out in the living room. (They absolutely love doing that!) For breakfast, we had pancakes and bacon. (notice the 10)



Then at 10:10 and 10 seconds this morning we did some poppers.


For church snacks, we had pretzels and gummy savers.

After church, we each got rid of ten things we don't use anymore. Brian gave the kids each $10 to spend another day.

We made pizzas and bread sticks for dinner and then ended the day by playing 10 games.

All in all, I would rate this day a 10!!! The kids LOVED it and so did we.
4 comments:
What a fun idea! I noticed you also posted @ 10:10. You are dedicated!
That is so cute! I wouldn't have thought of it!
Your the best mom ever!! How fun!!
What a cool idea! (And I think the kids get their love of sleeping in the living room from you!)
Post a Comment