Treyson at Christmas

Thanks Grandma Eanes for the birthday money. He got just what he wanted.

WE ARE MOVING! This should actually be the most recent post. We are busy getting our house ready to sell because we are having a home built for our family. We will be moving about 10 minutes away from where we are now. The kids will go to the same school-just have to ride the bus. We will be in the same stake-just a different ward. We are not going far. This is a very exciting move for us. We have been actively looking for a home for over a year. However ready I am for more space, I have felt many pangs of sadness as I have scrubbed the walls in rooms that hold so many memories. I am especially going to miss the wonderful friends and neighbors that we have so close by and the cute little friends that my girls play with on a daily basis. We will be around often and have promised my kids lots and lots of playtime with their friends because we really won't be that far away. You collect a lot of stuff and memories when you live somewhere for eight years.
This is a picture of our lot looking from the back to the front.

This is looking down the street from where our front yard will be.

This is looking up the street. This is looking at land that is a "turtle perserve" and will not be developed. There are a ton of trails that we are excited to explore.

Sylvia standing in our "front yard."

Dallin needs to get in his daily piano practice too.

Treyson loves to vacuum.

Brothers!

It takes work to grow so big.

I love the pudgy fingers.

A fun visit from Grandma!

The next three pictures were taken at our school dance festival. (in October:) )



Treyson loves to watch You Tube videos of "CARS" and garbage trucks. This day he may have had a little too much time in front of the computer.

Dallin at Christmas.
2 comments:
That was fun! You should do it more often! Love the land, can't wait to see a house on it!
Ohhh! I can't believe you get to build a new house. I'm so jealous. So where is your lot? I'm really excited for you, I will miss you though. Glad your gonna be in the same stake..
Post a Comment